Truck World MCI - Canadian Authorities / Permits, US Authorities, Drug and Alcohol Testing
     Total Visitors Count::0076
Your one-stop-shop for all North American running rights & transportation related needs --- CONTACT US AT 905 362 0325
Member Login
Login to:

Office Hours
Mon To Fri: 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

Oregon File Number

All out of state based truckers have to obtain an Oregon Weight Receipt and Tax Identifier. It can be a permanent or temporary paper credentials needed for out-of-state-based truckers to operate in or through Oregon.

All carriers have to File Weight-Mile Tax Reports and Make Payments - Meet the monthly or quarterly requirement to file a weight-mile tax report for trucks traveling in Oregon and pay the tax by credit card.

The out-of-state based carriers can also obtain a Temporary Pass. They have to pay highway-use taxes for the miles a truck will travel and get the $9 ten-day temporary pass that they will need to conduct a single round-trip through Oregon, or operate on a short-term lease agreement.

<< Back to Product & Services page

Truck World MCI
1 User online
TruckWorld MCI