Truck World MCI - Canadian Authorities / Permits, US Authorities, Drug and Alcohol Testing
     Total Visitors Count::0086
Your one-stop-shop for all North American running rights & transportation related needs --- CONTACT US AT 905 362 0325
Member Login
Login to:

Office Hours
Mon To Fri: 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed


All carriers who transports property or passengers in or through the state of New Mexico have either to apply for a New Mexico Tax ID Permit or they can also buy a single trip permit at a New Mexico Port of Entry.

Every registrants, owners and operators of all commercial motor vehicle having a gross vehicle weight in excess of 78000 pounds has to file the Weight Distance Tax Return on a quarterly basis. These returns have to be filed on or before the last day of the month following the close of the report period. The report period begins on the first day of a calendar quarter and ends on the last day of the calendar quarter.

<< Back to Product & Services page

Truck World MCI
1 User online
TruckWorld MCI