Truck World MCI - Canadian Authorities / Permits, US Authorities, Drug and Alcohol Testing
     Total Visitors Count::0067
Your one-stop-shop for all North American running rights & transportation related needs --- CONTACT US AT 905 362 0325
Member Login
Login to:

Office Hours
Mon To Fri: 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed


All persons/businesses/organizations/etc. operating heavy commercial vehicles, have to register as a commercial vehicle operator. All heavy commercial vehicles (power units only), including vehicles leased, rented and owned, having a gross weight or registered gross weight of more than 4500 kg or a bus carrying ten or more passengers have to apply for a CVOR.

This system identifies commercial vehicle operators and facilitates the monitoring of on-road safety performance. All commercial motor vehicle carriers (operators) must register for a CVOR certificate. Each legal entity (separate corporation/company or individual) requires one certificate..

CVOR system helps in improving safety for all users of Ontario highways while promoting dependable and competitive transportation of goods and people. It also helps in developing effective compliance strategies with emphasis on safety and protection of the highway infrastructure.

<< Back to Product & Services page

Truck World MCI
1 User online
TruckWorld MCI